District judge orders State Department to release Clinton, White House emails from Benghazi attack
A U.S. district judge in Florida has ordered the State Department to hand over by Sept. 13 any emails exchanged between then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and President Obama’s White House during the days of the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi in 2012.
The order came after the Federal Bureau of Investigation gave the department a disc earlier this month containing 14,900 emails to and from Clinton and other documents it said it had recovered that she did not return to the government.
Clinton, the Democratic presidential nominee, has been criticized for using an unauthorized private email system run from a server in the basement of her home while she was secretary of state from 2009 to 2013, a decision she says was wrong and that she regrets…
Judge William Dimitrouleas of the U.S. District Court in southern Florida made his order in response to a request by the conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch, which is suing the State Department for Clinton-era records under freedom of information laws.
Hillary Clinton must be held accountable for the unnecessary loss of life during the attack on the American consulate in Benghazi, Libya four years ago. Click here to get involved and help Tea Party Patriots smoke out corruption in government.