Action Alert for January 15 through January 19
1. CALL and email your U.S. Senators and U.S. Representatives THIS WEEK. ALL of them must hear from ALL of us. Ask them to stand up to any executive order the president may attempt to issue, and tell them we will support them when they do so.
From GRNC: Regardless of whether you have contacted them before, do it again. Though you can only email your own US House rep, it is suggested that you CALL all of them. That’s right – FIFTEEN PHONE CALLS FOR FREEDOM.
2. PARTICIPATE in Gun Appreciation Day on January 19. Use attached link to access flyer.
3. JOIN at least one organization that defends your 2nd Amendment rights.
4. ATTEND one of the gun rights rallies to be held across the United States in early February. Stay tuned to the Grassroots North Carolina website & Facebook page for information on the North Carolina event.
5. SHARE this effort with everyone you know – political affiliation groups, local gun groups, your local range, friends, neighbors, media, social media, etc.