Chaplain posted an update 2 months, 2 weeks ago
DEPORT THE COMMUNIST MUSLIM KENYAN!
The Constitution Club
”Teaching the Principles of Individual Liberty and Personal Responsibility”
All Blog Posts
GREAT REASONS TO WITHDRAW FROM THE UN
Posted by Thomas Gilbert Cole on March 2, 2013 at 12:27pm
GREAT REASONS TO WITHDRAW FROM THE UNITED NATIONS
”Chaplain Thomas G. Cole”
12 Great Reasons Why U.S.A. Should Get Out Of The UN!
An Unknown Author I strongly agree with.
The truth about the United Nations! More and more Americans are coming to the chilling realization that U.S. membership in the United Nations poses a very real threat to our survival as a free and independent nation. Here are some good reasons to be concerned:
1. The UN’s basic philosophy is both anti-American and pro-totalitarian. Our Declaration of Independence proclaims the “self-evident” truth that “men … are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights.” But, in its Covenant on Civil and Political Rights, the UN ignores God’s existence, implies that it grants rights, and then repeatedly claims power “as provided by law” to cancel them out of existence. If any government can place restrictions on such fundamental rights as freedom of speech, the right to keep and bear arms, freedoms of the press, association, movement, and religion, soon there will be no such freedoms.
2. The UN was founded by Communists and CFR members whose common goal was a socialist world government. Sixteen key U.S. officials who shaped the policies leading to the creation of the UN were later exposed in sworn testimony as secret Communists. These included Alger Hiss, chief planner of the 1945 founding conference, and the Assistant Secretary of the Treasury, Harry Dexter White. The Soviet Union under Stalin and the entire Communist Party USA apparatus worked tirelessly to launch the UN. Since its beginning in 1921, the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) has always worked for world government. The key CFR founder, Edward Mandell House, in his book, Philip Dru: Administrator, called for “Socialism as dreamed of by Karl Marx …” The CFR was an early promoter of the UN, and 43 members of the U.S. delegation at the UN founding conference were or would become CFR members.
3. The UN has always chosen socialist one-worlders for leaders. The Secretary-General at the UN founding conference was Soviet spy Alger Hiss. He was followed as Secretary-General by Norwegian socialist Trygve Lie, Swedish socialist Dag Hammarskjold, Burmese Marxist U Thant, Austrian former Nazi Kurt Waldheim, Peruvian socialist Javier Perez deCuellar, and Egyptian socialist Boutros Boutros-Ghali. Each has consistently used the full resources of the UN to promote Communist and socialist causes around the world. The Socialist International (which proudly traces its origins to the First International headed by Karl Marx) today claims tens of millions of members in 54 countries. At its 1962 Congress, it declared: “The ultimate objective of the parties of the Socialist International is nothing less than world government … Membership of the United Nations must be made universal …” Almost all of the UN’s “independent” commissions for the last thirty years have been headed by members of the Socialist International.
4. The UN seeks power to control the environment, population, children … the world. Both the 1972 UN Environmental Program and the 1992 UN Conference on Environment and Development laid plans to whip up widespread environmental concerns (some exaggerated, many completely fabricated). These concerns would then be used as justification for increasing UN authority on environmental issues. The statements and publications of these UN programs leave little doubt that their goal is a world government with the power to cancel national sovereignty, regulate economic activity, and control the human race all, of course, under the banner of “protecting the environment.” In late 1994, UN planners meeting in Egypt approved a 20-year, $17 billion plan to “stabilize” the world’s population. The UN’s goal is to reduce population selectively by encouraging abortion, sterilization, and controlled human breeding. The UN Convention on the Rights of the Child also claims power not only to grant rights but also to cancel them “as provided by law.” It claims that governments must guarantee children “freedom of expression … freedom to seek, receive, and impart information … freedom of thought, conscience, and religion,” regardless of the wishes of their parents.
5. The UN Charter outlines the path to world tyranny. After giving lip service about not intervening “in matters which are essentially within the domestic jurisdiction of any state …,” the UN Charter continues, “but this principle shall not prejudice the application of enforcement measures under Chapter VII.” Chapter VII discusses sanctions and boycotts, but if these are decided to “be inadequate, it may take such action by air, sea, or land forces as may be necessary to maintain or restore international peace and security.” The UN used this broad assertion of authority as the pretext for its armed intervention in the domestic turmoil in Somalia and Haiti.
6. The UN is building its own army to enforce its will. In 1992, UN Secretary-General Boutros Boutros-Ghali, fulfilling a directive from the UN Security Council, unveiled An Agenda for Peace, a plan to strengthen UN “peacekeeping” capabilities. The plan calls for armed forces to be made available to the UN “on a permanent basis.” It ominously warns, “The time of absolute and exclusive sovereignty has passed” and proceeds to name a long list of “risks for stability” that would be used to justify use of the “permanent” UN army to enforce its will. Incredibly, U.S. leaders are using America’s military to pave the way for this UN army. In Bosnia, Somalia, Haiti, and elsewhere, foreign UN commanders have controlled our troops. When 15 Americans were killed over Iraq in mid-1994, Vice-President Gore extended condolences “to the families of those who died in the service of the United Nations.” Even more incredibly, it has been the official policy of the U.S. government since 1961 to disarm America and create a UN army. This policy concludes: “progressive controlled disarmament would proceed to the point where no nation would have the military power to challenge the progressively strengthened UN Peace Force.” (See State Department publication 7277: Freedom >From War.)
7. The UN doesn’t settle disputes – it makes them worse! Our ambassador to the UN in 1982, although a UN supporter, admitted, “The UN has become an arena in which countries are drawn into problems they might never have become involved in. ” Ask yourself: Should Seychelles or Benin or Guyana or Barbados have to take sides in a clash that breaks out on the opposite side of the world? When centuries-old animosities erupt in the former Yugoslavia, why does the UN inject its presence with troops, blockades, bombing, and a parade of speeches? American troops serving as globocops for the UN become targets for criminals and terrorists. In 1983, 241 U.S. Marines were blown to bits at the Beirut airport. Five years later, a U.S. Marine Lieutenant Colonel was kidnapped and eventually murdered by Arab terrorists while in a UN unit in Lebanon (he was unarmed – as required by the UN). The UN “peacekeeping mission” in Somalia cost the lives of another 36 Americans in 1993.
8. The UN ignores Communist atrocities but targets non-Communist nations and leaders. When Soviet tanks rolled into Hungary in the 1950s, when the Chinese Communists were murdering Tibetans in the 1960s, when the Soviets were butchering civilians in Afghanistan in the 1970s and 1980s, when Chechnya was brutalized by the Russians in the 1990s, the UN did nothing! But the UN declared tiny Rhodesia “a threat to international peace” in the 1960s, enabling pro-communist terrorist Robert Mugabe to seize power. And it was a UN-led campaign that brought self-described Communist and convicted terrorist Nelson Mandela to power in South Africa in the 1990s.
9. The UN embraces Communist China – history’s most murderous criminal regime. In 1949, anti-Communist Nationalist China, one of the UN’s founding members, was forced from the mainland to Taiwan by the Communists. In 1971, the UN expelled Taiwan and embraced the brutal Red Chinese government – a government responsible for over 35 million murders. When the vote admitting Red China was announced, UN delegates danced in the aisles to show their contempt for America and their joy at the triumph of Red China.
10. The UN is a moral cesspool filled with perverts and fat cats. In 1993, the UN Economic and Social Council granted consultant status to the International Gay and Lesbian Association which includes the North American Man/Boy Love Association (advocates of child molestation) and the Dutch group Vereniging Martijn (which also promotes use of children as sex objects). In 1988, the top Belgian UN Children’s Fund (UNICEF) official was one of a group convicted of running a child sex ring. Moral bankruptcy is commonplace in UN operations. In Zimbabwe, UNICEF-donated equipment helped terrorists seize power. In Vietnam, the Communists received $13 million from UNICEF while untold thousands of boat people fled for their lives. Fat cats? UN employees are paid 40% more than comparable U.S. workers and have subsidized rent. An ex-UNICEF official confirmed that “pampered and cosseted staffs” of various aid agencies “absorb 80% of all UN expenditures.”
11. America supplies the money, the UN then finances tyrants and assorted enemies of the U.S., and conditions in the nations “aided” grow worse. U.S. taxpayers pay 25% of the UN budget plus 31% of the UN special-agency budgets. Additional billions of our dollars go to the IMF, World Bank, and other UN related lending agencies where they have been used for incredibly wasteful and subversive UN projects. (Not surprising since these agencies were designed by Soviet agent Harry Dexter White and Fabian Socialist John Maynard Keynes.) Socialist International spokesman Hilary Marquand aptly described the IMF as “in essence a Socialist conception.” World Bank “aid” funds went to brutal Marxist dictator Mengistu while he was causing large-scale starvation and death in Ethiopia; to Tanzanian dictator Julius Nyerere as he drove peasants off their land and burned their huts; and to the Vietnamese Communists, sending thousands of boat people into the sea. Even Newsweek magazine concluded that the UN’s foreign aid programs tend “to prop up incompetent governments or subsidize economies so they can never stand on their own.”
12. The UN is a war organization, NOT a peace organization. Article 42 of the UN Charter claims authority to “take such action by air, sea, or land forces as may be necessary to maintain or restore international peace and security.” But the UN definition of “peace” is never given. Tyrannical regimes throughout history have defined “peace” as the absence of all opposition. To achieve “peace” in Katanga in 1961, UN planes bombed hospitals, schools, administrative buildings, and private homes. Katanga was an anti-Communist province of the Belgian Congo seeking freedom from the Communist-controlled central government. The UN is not now, and has never been, a peace organization. It will use whatever military power it is given to force all nations of the world to submit.
BLACK ROBED REGIMENTS
D. Lamb | August 11, 2006
I agree that the UN is communist and created by the same people who created Hitler. The International bankers. The “New Order” was proclaimed by Hilter, which the Bankers coined via Karl Marx. Don’t believe it read Ezra T. Bensons works. ie the “Red Carpet” and “An Enemy Hath Done This”.
Now this is the clencher. Why is Jon Huntsman and Don Stahlei in the CFR and why is the church going along with the One World Government crowd. Try discussing the Constitution in church and it’s importance and you see we trample it under foot. Our freedoms are being curtailed in this country by those I thought would protect it no matter what the cost.
Dan | August 12, 2006
boy the paranoia does not end. we think in our modern “civilized” days that paranoia was just something of our barbaric past when we burned “witches” at the stake and drowned them in water. Soooooo many flaws in all 12 points…..where to begin, where to begin?
The irony is that on the one hand you neo-conservatives trash the UN, but then go to the UN to solve your problems that you cannot handle militarily anymore. The hypocrisy could not be clearer to those not drenched in the right-wing propaganda cesspool.
Joe | April 9, 2007
PREACH IT BROTHER!
John Wallace |
ANOTHER REASON TO END AMERICA’S MEMBERSHIP IN THE UN!
A special U.N. Human Rights investigator has been invited to come to the United States to probe racism and Islamophobia in America. During his three week visit, which started on May 19th, Mr. Doudou Diene, a Senegalese lawyer, will be visiting eight cities and will meet with various federal, state and local government officials, lawmakers and members of the judiciary. According to the United Nations, the purpose of his visit is to gather information on issues related to racism, racial discrimination, xenophobia and other related intolerance in America.
Mr. Diene is from Senegal, a country with a 95% Muslim majority that is also a member of the Organization of the Islamic Conference (OIC), which makes up the largest single voting bloc in the United Nations. The 57 Islamic countries in this (OIC) bloc have a record of consistently voting against Western-style democracies and routinely condemning Israel. Mr. Diene has a personal history of focusing his human rights investigations mostly on Western-style democratic societies, issuing biased reports on alleged institutionalized racism and ‘Islamophobia’ in democratic countries such as Japan, Canada, Denmark, and Switzerland while ignoring real human-rights violations in the non-democratic Muslim countries of Africa, Asia and the Middle East.
It should also be pointed out that the United Nation’s Human Rights Council includes some of the world’s worst human-rights violators, including China, Russia, Cuba, Saudi Arabia, and Egypt. This same UN Human Rights Council has previously urged the United States to halt the post 9-11 racial profiling of Americans of Arab, Muslim and South Asian descent. At the same time, the United Nation’s Human Rights Council has ignored the fact that United Nations’ own peacekeepers in Africa are currently raping women in the Congo and have turned a blind eye to the man-made starvation of millions in southern Africa. In the arena of human rights, the United Nations is not only morally bankrupt, but it is rapidly becoming an irrelevant institution.
Doudou Diene has a clear record against freedom of speech and free expression when it comes to Islam. Mr. Diene had criticized Danish newspapers when they published cartoons of the Prophet Mohammad, accusing them of placing their country’s right of free speech above fighting religious intolerance and incitement to religions hatred against Muslims. It would appear that Mr. Diene would not be a supporter of the First Amendment of the US Constitution either.
As we all know, copies of the Quran are available in almost any bookstore in America and the book is studied in countless American universities, while Christians and other non-Muslims in Saudi Arabia are not even allowed to possess a copy of their holy books. The Saudi government routinely desecrates and burns Bibles that its security forces confiscate at immigration points coming into the country or during raids on Christian expatriates worshiping privately. Just days before Crown Prince Abdullah recently met with President Bush, two Christian gatherings in Saudi Arabia were raided in Riyadh where Bibles and crosses were confiscated to be eventually incinerated. Why hasn’t the United Nations’ Human Rights Council sent Mr. Diene to investigate Saudi Arabia’s overt religious intolerance and persecution of non-Muslims? Why hasn’t the United Nations sent Mr. Diene to investigate the anti-Christian persecution and murders in Albania and Kosovo committed by the Muslim governments? It’s because a very clear double standard now exists at the United Nations.
American taxpayers contribute approximately $5 Billion a year to the operations of the United Nations, which devotes much of its double-standard energy to shielding dictatorial regimes, attempting to usurp individual nations’ sovereignty and promoting a future new world order in which UN bureaucrats will be in charge. Worst of all, the United Nations serves as an on-going forum for rampant anti-American and anti-democratic diatribes.
The United Nations has been granted no authority over the American people or our government because the UN does not derive its powers from the consent of the American people. Americans need to stop thinking that the United Nations has some legitimate, legal authority over our country. It does not! Americans have a choice. We can follow the U.S. Constitution and protect our freedoms, liberties and sovereignty, or we can continue to contribute billions of dollars to a bottomless pit and submit to the unconstitutional interference by the United Nations in our country’s internal affairs.
In this particular investigation into racism and ‘Islamophobia’ in the USA, Mr. Diene is interfering in our country’s internal affairs and he is hardly an objective reporter or an impartial judge of racial conditions, xenophobia and other related intolerance in America. Indeed, Mr. Diene will find a great deal more racial, religious and ethnic intolerance and persecution in his own backyard in Africa and the Middle East.
Perhaps, the time has finally come for Americans to rethink the value of our membership and participation in the United Nations.
The evidence is clear. Not only should we get out of the United Nations, but maybe it is also time for the United Nations to get out of the United States as well.
I support the “American Sovereignty Restoration Act of 2007” (HR-1146), introduced by Rep. Ron Paul, to end the membership of the United States in the United Nations.
By: John Wallace
Candidate for Congress
NY’s 20th Congressional District
obbop | September 21, 2008
The American people have paid too high of a price for the presence of the UN within our borders.
At the least, throw the bums out!!!!
Better yet, remove all our representatives from the UN and allow those that want to play those elite class diplomatic games that only cost us common folks tax dollars needed within the USA to PLAY their GAMES!!!!
USA out of the UN.
And, muzzle our elite class that continues to spit upon the masses of common folks.
And, demand that the super-wealthy class be forced to allow illegal aliens to settle in their toens and fill their kid’s classrooms with a 2nd-world culture.
thunderstruck680 | December 20, 2008
for number 8. I have found sources on google that show UN involvement in all of the listed disputes… so i dont know where the proof that the UN stayed away from the listed disputes came from…
and for number 7.. countries can abstain from taking sides in a dispute, so again. where is the proof?
btw, im anti UN, but wile lookin for some hard reasons why to hate the UN, i came across this and just tried to verify the parts that sounded iffy and found some holes in this story.
David | March 11, 2009
I would love to hear from LDS Patriots.
I was raised in the church and heard that joseph said when the Constitution hangs by a tread that the elders was save it. I have some question as to how that will happen when the church does not talk or teach about the constitution. If the elders do not know what is in the Constitution how in the world are they going to save it?
I truely believe in the Book of Mormon, but all of my Patriot friend think I am carzy for my beleifs, and maybe I am.
All I know is that I want to be there to serve on the side of my Lord Jesus Christ in the end.
Jane Gibson | January 1, 2011
US you have learn about other countries ezample who are your friends and who are not. The UN is a corrupt organization with purpose of destroying the western nations. We are blackmailed no ….. if we do not do want they want. From Australia your allie. See the lima declaration.
dmparkman | May 23, 2011
Eyes wide shut ?
Sheriff Brigade Chaplain Thomas Gilbert Cole(Chaplain Tom)
Reply via web post Reply to sender R