A Message to those who contemplate any kind of shooting Revolution, do you actually know the facts around what you so blythely propose?
To my Lock and Load Comrades – by Timothy Harrington
Have you given up on what can be done through lack of knowledge, or do you just not have the backbone? I hope that you do not fall into either category, as too many do.
This message is to the ”lock and load” faction of the patriotic movement. I put NO faith in people who won’t fight peacefully. They won’t fight any other way either, when the time comes.
Here is your chance to shine and let us in on your future plans and how we can help.
1) What is your mission statement and objectives for the bullet box option?
2) What is your man power and man power in reserve status for the operation, to include the numbers of people ready and equipped for the mission?
3) Where and how have you set up logistics for fuel, oil and parts for vehicles used in this endeavor and how will coordination be accomplished with the man power and reserves?
4) What is the leadership structure, communications for leadership and power grid or structure?
5) Operational Security… How will these things will be obtained and maintained as the mission moves forward?
6) How much ammo and related battle equipment has been stored; and how will the people involved throughout the country be supplied as they fight?
7) Where will the CP (Command Post) be established and defended from hostels? Who is in command? Who and what do you have in place for intelligence gathering and vetting; and do you already have people positioned inside the opposition for real time communications and movement information?
9) It would be nice to know what you and your folks have put together for air assets, fuel for those assets and logistics for these assets around the country to move and support your ground effort.
10) Targets, objectives and goals to achieve. Also the arrangements you have made to maintain these assets while the mission continues and the goals are achieved?
11) Food and water supplies for the man power you have put together and storage for the after math of your success?
I could go on but what’s the point? You have plenty to answer for us now ”BUT” there is one final question I just have to ask… How the hell did you get all of this done for free? The cost of fighting peacefully is much less than fighting violently, in treasure and blood.
There is a fourth box that folks do not like to mention. That is the pine box. This is the one you will end up in if you don’t have your act together before telling folks to take to the streets. As a ”Patriot” with an opinion, are you willing to go that far? Or, do you want others to that for you too!
You see, any idiot can pound their chest from behind a computer keyboard. That’s not an act of bravery; it is an act of cowardice.
Freedom isn’t free and if you refuse to fight peacefully, freedom will come at the highest possible price.
So my friends, instead of fighting those who are working for you and supposedly on the same team, it may behoove you to join something with direction and purpose and focus on the criminal cabal you call a government! Work together as part of a solution, or you are part of the problem.