Dave Fontaine posted an update 1 year ago
The Ten Commandments for the next American President:
1. Thou shalt not reference our government as a democracy. Our Declaration of Independence establishes our Sovereignty. Our U.S. Constitution (We, the People’s employment contract) stipulates a Republic. Democracy eliminates Sovereign voice and cripples our judicial branch crosscheck of government abuse.
2. Thou shalt obey our original U.S. Constitution. Government’s role is purely the preservation of sovereign rights; not dictation, manipulation, or isolation thereof; and not the myriad of business priority abuses bombarding us today, like Invasion of Privacy everywhere we turn.
3. Thou shalt remove the insubordinate 14th Amendment. The first sentence is the overextension of overlapping federal and State jurisdictions and/or the introduction of 2nd class federal subject citizens.
4. Thou shalt remove the 16th Amendment’s unconstitutional federal direct tax on incomes, which has no legal explanation how private property can come under federal territorial jurisdiction. The U.S. Supreme Courts invisible amendment overriding the 16th Amendment, placing ”income tax” into the category of indirect (excise or privilege – synonyms) tax, thereby creating fraudulent ”income tax” on what should be called ”privileged activity” tax, inapplicable on a person’s right to his own labor to support himself (hence independence).
5. Thou shalt not insult Sovereign citizens with a tax on the ”privilege?” to exist in this country. Birth in this country is the fundamental Right to Life, bestowed upon us by God, not overinflated government ego. A legal government defined ”privilege” can only exist for the protection of the American population as a whole; it must be a restriction of an existing Right; and it must be avoidable. To be avoidable, it must be well defined. What in the hell is the ”privilege” called ”income tax”?
6. Thou shalt not use the terms republican or democrat in any more election campaigns. More accurate labels must be used, such as ”two-faced liars”, ”business profiteers”, and ”freeloader fundraisers”. Thou shalt acquire your top ten priorities from the general public during the census for an election year. Thou shalt state your exact stand on each priority during your campaign. Thou shalt not stoop to petty bickering. Thou shalt not be allowed to listen to paid lobbyists.
7. Thou shalt reinstitute ”redress of grievances” with simple, practical, open-door policy which any American can use without a lawyer, regardless of education. Thou shalt eliminate the fining of lawyers for ”frivolous” lawsuits.
8. Thou shalt collect campaign funds to be put into a central pool, where all new candidates share an equal portion. The ones already in office get less. If their track record is bad, no amount of money is going to fix it.
9. Thou shalt change the salary structure of every official to be commensurate with budget performance. Thou shalt change the medical/pension/retirement benefits to be realistic with the general population.
10. Thou shalt not apply for any position unless sworn to uphold Morality and Reason, and guard our sovereignty and evolution with the highest respect. Thou shalt reinstitute nationwide teaching of American Freedom, Sovereignty, Republic, Declaration of Independence, U.S. Constitution (the uncontaminated version), and Patriotism. Thou shalt maintain all actions within the strict confines of small, limited government for minimal intrusion. Thou shalt instill pride, not fear, in every action.