Have participated in get out the vote in Wisconsin. The experience was great. The people were great. The cause was to stop special interest groups from taking over the government. In short a recall of an elected official should not be initiated by special interest groups with large sums of money. This recall costs in excess of 15 million dollars. It requires people to vote twice and the special interests believe they can win with the majority setting back and not voting. This would amount to approximately 13% percent of the population ruling the other 87%. Walker is doing a good job there is no doubt about it. In short there are a few in government and in the unions who believe the rest should suffer but they should not.