For those who hold out hope for real change, this will be well worth your reading, and sharing. We need a New Revitalized Republican Party, and every conservative and libertarian who aspire to run for the Congress and the Senate in 2014 will most likely defeat their counterparts if they include all or most of these positions in their platform. The people want us to run a positive campaign – telling them what we stand for, and what we will do to change the future of America – rather than lambasting our opponents. WE are a people desirous of a limited federal government, but we need a definitive plan: For example, what is our “Plan for reducing the tax burden?” We can advance a plan advocating these first 5 positions:
1. financial responsibility and accountability insuring that all investments made with tax payer funds be examined and decided on the basis of a sound business plan, adequate capital investment of its partners and stock holders, and the expectation of long-term success; and further, that all profits, interest, earnings on property and securities from whatsoever source are proportioned back to the states and the taxpayers;
2. demanding and receiving from all nations to whom we provide security, payment for the expenses incurred by our government and its taxpayers to furnish them with our military personnel, equipment, ordinance, and safe quarters while on their lands; and to further insure the paid medical care of all wounded in action both short term and permanent, coupled with a sustainable monthly allowance to support their families, and paying a delegated amount to the families of all killed in action, or as a result of being stationed on their land;
3. imposing work demands upon all prisoners sentenced to incarceration for more than 90 days, to provide for their detention expenses, daily necessities, and to provide for the welfare of their dependents; actions that will greatly diminish the tax burden on the American people;
4. taxation on the purchase and consumption of goods rather than personal or business incomes, a principle supported by Alexander Hamilton in the 14th Federalist paper;
5. eliminate the Department of Education and restore to the states their proper right to exercise full oversight and controls over the education and curricula of all educational institutions within its jurisdictions;
6. restoration of religious expressions and practice without hindrance;
7. the right to bear arms in every city and state in the union for our self protection without unnecessary restraint and limitation, for the purpose of securing our persons and property from both foreign and domestic terrorism and threats; excepting only the right to disarm those who are, or become, members of known and recognized terrorist groups and gangs;
8. the security as before provided for all generations in the Bill of Rights, and a government transparent to, and accountable to, the people and Congress of the United States.
9. that all laws, regulations, taxes, and restrictions imposed on the citizens must be equally obligatory and enforceable on every member and employee of the federal government and its assigns without exception.
These policy positions are firmly embodied in the duties, obligations, and responsibilities inherent in the laws of fiduciary responsibility and trusteeship which was made incumbent upon the federal government when our forefathers “vested” certain cherished financial trusts, invaluable sovereign and sacred rights, and other “treasures” of great value to the states, they placed under its protections; whose duty it is to protect, defend, and secure these certain and valued rights and trusts committed to them and enumerated in the document we refer to as the Constitution of the United States.
Therefore, I submit to the peace-loving people of this district, and this state that no one entrenched in the foxholes of government domination is going to “give back” the rights they have usurped for their own enrichment. IT BECOMES THEREFORE, ENCUMBENT UPON US, the Common People, TO REPLACE those in the Congress and Senate who have not left their secure foxholes, have not condemned the usurpation of the people’s rights and liberties, have not attempted to restrain the appropriation of additional powers from the states, and have not taken steps to limit the powers of the government, nor have begun to initiate action to restore our sacred rights, even those who have enriched themselves at the expense of the governed.
Of particular mention, we must examine the record of those who profess themselves to be conservative Republicans, and determine if they have STOOD THEIR GROUND in DEFIANCE of these illegal and unconstitutional acts, or caved in to the demands of this administration to further encroach upon and usurp our rights; and if it be determined they have not stood their ground in defense of the sacred trust committed to their keeping, THEY MUST, of NECESSITY, ALSO BE RESPLACED.
I am advocating for the election of individuals committed to supporting and defending the principles and the sacred confidence originally vested by our forefathers in the federal government: individuals who will engage in a strong, determined, yet peaceable means of restoring our government to its proper place of strength in matters foreign and domestic.
Of grave importance, they must immediately begin to create a stable environment aimed at alleviating the fears of the electorate who have begun to question the government’s loyalty to uphold the sacred fiduciary trust delegated to it by the people.
It is reported that our government is preparing the military and police for a national revolt. If this is true, I submit that the fear and apprehension within the hearts of Americans losing hope of a bright and successful future for themselves and their children is well documented by the administration. Otherwise, why the preparation? But should a government wary of revolt prepare to kill its own citizens instead of making the changes necessary to promote the peace and general welfare of its citizens? Is our government going to mimic the insufferable tragedies upon us that King Assad of Syria, is waging against his own people -choosing to kill his own people rather than give way to progressive change? Is this the future we envision for ourselves and our loved ones?
Revolution may be at our doorsteps, but do we welcome it? Do we support an uprising that will devastate our nation and bring death and misery to its citizens; or do we make every attempt to deter violence and put the people at rest? We must breathe the fresh air of a legitimate hope and change policy in an attempt to restore the hope that our government will be restored. That our policies will bring about economic recovery and stability, a definite increase in employment opportunities, lower taxes, and establishing the bond of unity between a people that have been so divided against each other. This is the only way that I know of to avoid the much anticipated bloodshed.
Once again, the weight and burden is upon us, the people, to vote the opportunists out of office and to vote those among us into office who share our core values and virtues, and who desire the blessings of God upon our nation and our children to the third and fourth generations of those who believe in Him.
I have presented a peaceable plan of action that will not advance the violence the government is anticipating. As Congressman Paul Ryan was known to say many times, “WE CAN DO THIS!”
A major portion of this text was taken from a speech I gave before a Republican assembly when I ran for Congress in 1986. It was a message out of time, and will undoubtedly have a far greater influence if I were to give it today. Nevertheless, it is a positive message, and while we may make certain statements to point out the actions of those in government, we must refrain from using names and deliberate personal attacks. This is what we all desire, “Tell me what YOU are going to do to make a difference – We already know what the other isn’t doing, or DID!”
I would be more than honored to see the essence of this message being proclaimed by every candidate running for office in 2014, because I believe this message is timely, impossible to contradict or successfully dispute, and I am convinced if it is included in the platform of the New Revitalized Republican Party, the true Party of the People, it will result in many victories for Conservative Christians, Friends of Israel, and people of virtue of all faiths. If called upon, I would be honored to present this message personally before the citizens of your communities. But, it is far more important, of grave importance, to get this message into the hands of those who would be faithful candidates and elected officials for federal office in 2014. If you believe this is the message for today, then spread the word as quickly and with as much energy as you possess. Let this be our charge, the conviction of our hearts, “We must have the majority in the Senate and in the House!”
Thank you and God bless all your efforts and successes.
Rev. Anthony Mucciolo