joined 1 year, 12 months ago
Washington, Pa 9.12 Project
Visit our main website http://washingtonpa912.com for current meetups and events. We generally have meetings every 2 weeks.
The Constitution of the United States is the foundation of our country. The Washington, Pa 9.12 project is dedicated to bringing people together who share similar views about the Constitution, 9 core principles and 12 values, which we hold true without compromise.
We connect for encouragement, information, and advocacy, on issues of concern and importance in our community, our State, and our Country, and with the 912 framework, and the Constitution, operating without compromise. We must unite together, so we act as one voice on those issues of importance to us, in order to effect change in our lives and our Country.
Below are nine simple principles. If you believe in at least seven of them, then we have something in common. Our power may be limited as individuals but itâ€™s limitless when we bond together.
The Nine Principles
1. America is good.
2. I believe in God and He is the Center of my Life.
3. I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday.
4. The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority, not the government.
5. If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it.
6. I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results.
7. I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable.
8. It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my personal opinion.
9. The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.
â€¢ Honesty â€¢ Reverence â€¢ Hope â€¢ Thrift â€¢ Humility â€¢ Charity â€¢ Sincerity
â€¢ Moderation â€¢ Hard Work â€¢ Courage â€¢ Personal Responsibility â€¢ Gratitude
I realize this is a long message, but for those who hold out hope for real change, this will be well worth your reading, and sharing. No one is expected to agree on every statement, just as there is hardly a consensus on every Biblical passage, but we must agree that its essence is meant for the good of the people, and for the nurturing and…[Read more]