For God and Country, we unite ourselves for the following purposes:
- To uphold the rights and responsibilities of United States citizenship as afforded under the Constitution.
- To promote limited government, fiscal responsibility of public funds, the free-market system, and respect for the rule of law.
- To inform, and become informed on current local, state and federal political issues that threaten our nation, liberties and freedom.
- To restore personal responsibility and the traditional values of work, merit, integrity, honesty, innovation, accountability and civility to our local, state and federal governments and advance civic participation in our communities.
- To identify candidates and elected officials devoted to upholding constitutional principles and the above traditional values, and be effective within the governing process.
- To decentralize decision making to the lowest possible level of government to accurately reflect the will of ?We the People?.
Use default e-mail form
Use custom messaging
Thank you for contacting the local Coordinator, they will be in touch soon
We are constantly updating this information regarding our local groups around the country. Be assured that we are working to correct any outdated or incorrect information