joined 1 year, 5 months ago
Red Mountain Tea Party Patriots
3 COMMITMENTS of the
Red Mountain Patriots
1. Red Mountain Patriots will work to return America to its founding Principles through education and application of the Constitution. We will work to see that every citizen has their own Constitution and Declaration of Independence and invite them to join with us in the study of the principles contained therein.
2. Red Mountain Patriots expect our elected Public Servants to keep their Oath of Office. This is to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution. Through elections, we will strive to hold them accountable for their votes, their actions and the way they represent us.
3. Red Mountain Patriots honor the sacrifice of the men and women who have served our Country, past and present, to protect our God-Given rights at home and abroad.
6 Principles of the Red Mountain Patriots!
1. We Believe the Constitution to be the
SUPREME LAW OF THE LAND
2. We Stand for Limited Government based on Constitutional Authority.
3. We Stand for Fiscal Responsibility at every Level of Government.
4. We Stand for Free Enterprise and Capitalism in the Marketplace.
5. We Stand for States Rights and Protection through the 10th Amendment.
6. We Stand for Securing our Border FIRST and support laws that curtail Illegal Immigration.
I realize this is a long message, but for those who hold out hope for real change, this will be well worth your reading, and sharing. No one is expected to agree on every statement, just as there is hardly a consensus on every Biblical passage, but we must agree that its essence is meant for the good of the people, and for the nurturing and…[Read more]
Join us this Monday Night,
July 23 at 7:00pm!
Our Guest Speaker at the
Arizona Red Mountain Tea Party
will be Joe Arpaio’s
East Valley High School
7420 E. Main St.
Mesa, Arizona 85207
7:00pm to 8:35pm
Doors open at 6:00pm to the public. Seats are $2.50 each.
NO candidate tables are allowed at this…[Read more]