joined 1 year, 5 months ago
Dallas 9-12 Project
“The 9-12 Project is designed to bring us all back to the place we were on September 12, 2001. The day after America was attacked we were not obsessed with Red States, Blue States or political parties. We were united as Americans . . . .”
If you agree with at least 7 of the 9 Principles, this is the group for you.
1. America is Good.
2. I believe in God & He is the Center of my Life.
3. I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday.
4. The family is sacred. My spouse & I are the ultimate authority, not the government.
5. If you break the law, you pay the penalty. Justice is blind & no one is above it.
6. I have a right to life, liberty & pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results.
7. I work hard for what I have & I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable.
8. It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my personal opinion.
9. The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.
The 12 Values:
9. Hard Work
11. Personal Responsibility