CALL TO ACTION
Our Keep Your Promises rally is this Saturday, September 23rd at noon. We look forward to seeing you in D.C. You can RSVP and find all of the information for the rally here. And if you will not be able to join us in person, be sure to watch the Live Stream of the event which will be available on our Keep Your Promises Rally page.
We need to call Mitch McConnell as well as your own senators to tell them to pass the Graham-Cassidy bill as a step towards fully repealing ObamaCare. Please call Mitch McConnell at 202.224.2541. Please use the search functionality below to find your senators’ phone numbers.
- Please call Congress at 202.224.3121 (the switchboard). We have talking points below to guide your calls. Please make sure both of your U.S. Senators and your U.S. Representative all understand that Americans are eager to see fundamental tax reform put into place.
- Please use social media to make your voice heard about tax reform. We have sample tweets below, as well.
- Be sure to sign our petition on the tax reform. Our petitions are, hands down, the easiest and most effective way to make your voice heard. And please share this important petition on social media.
TALKING POINTS ON TAX REFORM:
- The U.S. tax code is complicated and unwieldy. It is a drain on our economy.
- Americans waste time and money preparing their taxes each year because our tax code is so complicate.
- Tax reform in our country is long overdue.
- Americans want a tax code that is flatter, fairer, and simpler.
- Our current tax system slows economic growth, and reduces opportunity and wages for all Americans.
- President Trump campaigned on pro-growth tax reform, and the American people stand behind him on that goal.
- Americans are ready for tax reform that moves our nation forward.
.@POTUS We need sensible #taxreform! #MAGA #tcot
.@[INSERT HANDLE FOR YOUR REPRESENTATIVE OR SENATOR] Businesses and job creators need tax reform to help #MAGA. @tppatriots #tcot
#TaxReform discussion is a fight for the future of our country. Time for a tax code that grows the economy! #tcot #DraintheSwamp
I’m going to DC for the @tppatriots #923Rally to make sure Congress keeps its promises. https://www.teaparty
We sat down with Sen. Santorum to discuss a proposal to address ObamaCare.
We had Senator James Lankford discuss his proposal for gridlock reform with us.
We discussed the latest polling results with John McLaughlin.
The Senate parliamentarian has ruled that Republicans can only repeal ObamaCare with a 51-vote majority until September 30. After that, the reconciliation vehicle that allows them to avoid a Democrat filibuster will expire. Last week, Senators Lindsey Graham and Bill Cassidy introduced a bill to push for one last vote.
We continued to work on the Congressional Exemption from Obamacare.