CALL TO ACTION
With less than two months to go until the 2018 elections, we are rolling out our most significant grassroots GOTV activities.
At Tea Party Patriots Citizens Fund, we are 100% fired up for this must-win election season, and know you are, too! To help you engage directly in the races that matter most to you, we are launching a new peer-to-peer texting system. At this point, texting voters is a technique used almost exclusively by liberal organizations; we are, in fact, one of the only conservative organizations ready to launch a GOTV texting app.
We begin rolling out volunteer packets and assignments this week for our texting app, phone banking system, personalized letters to targeted voters. If you signed up to volunteer, watch your inbox for individual emails with more details. If you did not sign up to volunteer, fill out this form to do so.
As part of our process to create a phenomenal Get Out The Vote operation, we’d love to get your feedback on this super quick, 5-question survey. If you have technical issues with the survey, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
Please help us send a few text messages encouraging people to call their Senator to vote for Judge Kavanaugh. You can use this link to start that process with our new texting app. Even if you can only send messages for 5 – 10 minutes, give the app a try and let us know what you think of it.
Finally, if you have not done so already, please take a moment to sign our petition on viewpoint discrimination. Help us send a message to Congress that we believe too much power in the hands of giant media conglomerates is not in our nation’s best interest. We will be sending this petition to Congress by the end of the month, so please be sure to sign it today.
- The American people elected Donald Trump as president, and expect that his nominees to the judicial branch — especially to the Supreme Court — will be given fair hearings and that they will be confirmed by the Senate.
- The Senate should move swiftly to confirm Judge Brett Kavanaugh, who is well qualified for the Supreme Court.
- Judge Kavanaugh has a stellar record of defending individual liberty, including religious freedom and political free speech.
- President Trump has nominated someone who will look to the Constitution for each of his decisions on the High Court.
- Judge Kavanaugh has been on the DC Circuit Court of Appeals for 12 years. He has issued 307 opinions and joined hundreds more. He has a comprehensive record of jurisprudence that has been in the public domain for years.
- The Committee has reviewed hundreds of thousands of documents — more than were submitted for both Justice Gorsuch and Justice Kagan.
- Documents submitted to the Senate Judiciary Committee pertaining to Judge Kavanaugh’s time serving in the White House Counsel’s and Independent Counsel’s office are the largest number of executive branch records ever submitted to the Committee for a Supreme Court nominee.
- Judge Kavanaugh returned the most comprehensive, bipartisan Senate questionnaire in Judiciary Committee history.
- Senator Grassley has allotted more time between the nomination of Judge Kavanaugh and the start date of hearings than the timeline established by former Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Patrick Leahy for Justices Sotomayor and Kagan. Senator Leahy scheduled hearings 49 days after the nomination of Justice Kagan, and 48 days after the nomination of Justice Sotomayor. Judge Kavanaugh’s hearings will start 57 days after his nomination. Hearings for Justice Gorsuch were held 48 days after his nomination announcement.
- The Kavanaugh nomination has been the most transparent nomination process in history. The President campaigned on a list that included extraordinarily qualified individuals he said he would choose from to fill Supreme Court vacancies. Judge Kavanaugh has been on that list since November of 2017.