CALL TO ACTION
Will you join our efforts to support comprehensive tax reform? We have several opportunities this week for you to take action.
First, are you a business owner? Are you a community leader? If so, we invite you to join our tax reform coalition. You can read more about our coalition here.
Please take the following actions this week to put pressure on Congress and the White House to implement meaningful tax reform.
- This week, we are continuing to call Congress at 202.224.3121 to encourage ALL members of Congress to support fundamental tax reform. We have suggested talking points for your use below.
- Please make your voice heard on the topic of tax reform on social media. Suggested tweets are listed to the right.
- Download our Tax Reform How-to-Guide.
- Sign up to host a house party. House parties are one of the best ways you can amplify our message and help others get involved. Want more information? We are here to help, and we will send you a house party kit with everything you need to host your own successful house party. Hundreds of volunteers have already signed up to participate in and host house parties. Be sure to join the fun!
- Sign our tax reform petition. Our petitions are the easiest and most effective way to make your voice heard. And, of course, please share this petition on social media.
TALKING POINTS ON TAX REFORM
- The U.S. tax code is a complicated mess and a drain on the economy.
- Americans waste time and money preparing their taxes each year because our tax code is so complicated.
- Tax reform in our country is long overdue.
- Americans want a tax code that is flatter, with fewer brackets.
- Americans want a tax code that is simpler, with less need to employ accountants and tax attorneys to navigate the code.
- Our current tax system slows economic growth, and reduces opportunity and wages for all Americans.
- President Trump campaigned on pro-growth tax reform, and the American people stand behind him on that goal.
- Americans are ready for tax reform that moves our nation forward.
- The proposed tax reform will make the United States a better place to invest and do business.
- #taxreform will move our country forward. #MAGA
- .@[INSERT HANDLE FOR YOUR REPRESENTATIVE OR SENATOR] America’s entrepreneurs need tax reform! #MAGA #tcot
- #TaxReform is long overdue. Americans are ready for a tax code that will grow the economy! #DraintheSwamp
- The #IRS needs major reform. Just another reason for tax reform. #tcot #MAGA
- #Taxreform is the best @IRS reform. #MAGA
- #Draintheswamp with #taxreform! #tcot
- Americans want a tax code that is understandable! #MAGA
- .@POTUS: Please reform and simplify the tax code. #simplerflatterfairer
- Americans need tax relief! #tcot #simplerflatterfairer
- Thank you @POTUS for prioritizing tax reform! #simplerflatterfairer
- Join the #taxreform coalition here: taxreformcoalition.com
Check out our continued work on the Congressional Exemption from Obamacare.