THIS WEEK'S FEATURED ACTION ITEMS
On Tuesday, October 8, 2019, Tea Party Patriots Action filed an official complaint with the Office of Congressional Ethics to request an investigation into Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) and his multiple violation(s) of House Rule XXIII.
This man has lied for three years and used public money, resources, and government power to take down the duly elected President of the United States, simply because he doesn’t agree with him on policy.
Adam Schiff is a stain on the United States House of Representatives and doesn’t deserve to hold office at any level.
The following resources are available for you to read, use and share – to get the word out about Adam Schiff’s conduct, as well as support President Trump from any attempt from the Left at impeachment.
ACTION ITEM #1
CALL YOUR REPRESENTATIVE MONDAY MORNING! We want all Reps to vote in the following way – tell them:
- Vote NO on the motion to table the privileged resolution to censure Adam Schiff
- Vote YES on the privileged resolution to censure Adam Schiff
The bottom line is this: Adam Schiff must be censured to be held accountable for his corrupt actions and his lies in his partisan attempt to impeach President Trump and overturn the 2016 election. The vote is Monday night so you MUST call as early in the work day as you can on Monday!
ACTION ITEM #2
2. Email out and share the link to the petition so others can sign it.
3. Read, email out, and post the link online to this Fox News article about our ethics complaint against Adam Schiff.
4. Retweet and “like” the Tea Party Patriots Action tweet below.
ACTION ITEM #3
Let Nancy Pelosi know that the American people fully understand that this impeachment attempt is illegitimate and unconstitutional. Nancy Pelosi is twisting House rules and procedures and norms in order to deprive the President and the Republicans the ability to subpoena witnesses, cross examine witnesses, etc. Nancy wants all the power that comes with an impeachment inquiry without the accountability to voters and transparency that goes along with a legitimate impeachment inquiry.
1. Call Nancy Pelosi’s office at (202) 225-4965 and say:
“I’m calling today to demand that the Speaker end this illegitimate and unconstitutional impeachment farce. The secrecy, the upside down process, and the lies show us all that this is a partisan effort meant to harm a political opponent before an election, and it has nothing to do with pursuing truth. Stop this charade now!”
2. Retweet and “like” the Tea Party Patriots Action tweet below.
OP-EDS AND MEDIA
- Official Ethics Complaint!Read the ethics complaint we filed against Adam Schiff
- Ethics Complaint, Fox News: Tea Party group wants Schiff investigated for ethics violations in impeachment inquiry
- Interview: Jenny Beth on Fox & Friends First