- Call your two U.S. Senators and U.S. Representative and let them know that the American people want lower spending levels, we do NOT want DACA wrapped up in a spending bill, and we absolutely oppose an insurance bailout. The phone number for the Capitol switchboard is: 202.224.3121. (You will need to call three times to be transferred to each office. We have talking points below for your use.
- Use social media to help inform your friends and family about the spending bill — and ask them to oppose proposals to include DACA or insurance bailouts in the spending bill.
- Sign our petition to show your support for the Second Amendment.
- We have provided ways for you to get more involved in protecting the Second Amendment.
- The American people are opposed to insurance bailouts. The upcoming spending bill should NOT bail out the insurance companies.
- Spending bills are an inappropriate vehicle for addressing DACA. Do not wrap DACA into the upcoming spending bill.
- Americans are opposed to amnesty for illegal immigrants. American voters want a thoughtful solution to President Obama’s illegal DACA. Congress should not use the spending bill to extend DACA.
- Republicans are proving to be as bad with spending as their Democrat counterparts. The American people elected Republicans and gave them the majority in both chambers of Congress, in part, because we want lower spending levels.
- Republicans need to live up to their campaign promises to reduce spending.
We created a special action page for our endorsement: Chip Roy for Congress in Texas’ 21st District. The Texas primary is this next Tuesday, March 6th, so please visit www.helpelectchiproy.com to find out how you can help Chip win the nomination on Tuesday!
Last week’s media:
The Washington Times: The gun-control sideshow