- Call your two U.S. Senators and U.S. Representative and let them know that the American people want lower spending levels, we do NOT want DACA included in the spending bill, and we are opposed to bailing out the insurance companies. The phone number for the Capitol switchboard is: 202.224.3121. (You will need to call three times to be transferred to each office. We have talking points below for your use.
- Use social media to help inform your friends and family about the spending bill — and ask them to oppose proposals that would include DACA, an online sales tax, or insurance bailouts in the spending bill.
- Sign our petition to show your support for the Second Amendment.
- We have provided ways for you to get more involved in protecting the Second Amendment, including calling your two U.S. Senators and U.S. Representative.
Last week, Bill Pascoe and Jenny Beth Martin went over the lay of the land for the 2018 elections. Bill discussed the races to watch, where we have opportunities, and where we risk losing seats. Jenny Beth discussed what Tea Party Patriots Citizens Fund accomplished in 2016 and then went over our goals for 2018. We need you to watch the presentation and then tell us if you approve of our 2018 goals.
Does your child or grandchild attend a school that participated in the “walkout” on March 14? If so, is their school also participating in the planned walkout on April 20th? Are you concerned about the messages being forced on our children in these walkouts? Tell us your thoughts and if you think Tea Party Patriots Citizens Fund should do something to support the students who #NeverAgain want a school shooting to happen AND also support the Second Amendment.
- The American people are opposed to insurance bailouts. The upcoming spending bill should NOT bail out the insurance companies.
- Spending bills are an inappropriate vehicle for addressing DACA. Do not wrap DACA into the upcoming spending bill.
- Americans are opposed to amnesty for illegal immigrants. American voters want a thoughtful solution to President Obama’s illegal DACA. Congress should not use the spending bill to extend DACA.
- Republicans are proving to be as bad with spending as their Democrat counterparts. The American people elected Republicans and gave them the majority in both chambers of Congress, in part, because we want lower spending levels.
- Republicans need to live up to their campaign promises to reduce spending.
- We stand by the NRA and their members who are exercising their First Amendment right to free speech to stand up for their Second Amendment rights to keep and bear arms.
- Our Constitution is critical to protecting the rights and freedoms we enjoy as Americans.
- Members of the Tea Party were targeted for our political beliefs by the IRS and the left, and we stand with our allies who are also standing in defense of the Constitution.
We created a special action page for our endorsement: Chip Roy for Congress in Texas’ 21st District. The primary run-off is May 22nd, so please visit www.helpelectchiproy.com to find out how you can help Chip win the nomination on Tuesday!
Last week’s media:
The Daily Signal: What Conservatism Offers Women
The Washington Times: Why Trump should enforce the Open Skies agreement