Our first fight as a movement was when we opposed the stimulus bill and the overspending ways of Washington, D.C. That fight never ends, and this week’s action item continues that battle!
CALL YOUR SENATORS TODAY TO STOP THE HOUSE SPENDING BILL
The Democrat-controlled House passed the horrible spending bill that spends more and suspends the debt ceiling – it doesn’t just raise it, it suspends it! This week, call your Senators and tell them you want them to support Sen. Rand Paul’s efforts to get a shorter-term debt limit increase with penny plan caps and a balanced budget requirement before any additional debt limit increases. It’s like an updated cut, cap, and balance, and it’s the best action we have now to oppose the House’s bill.
Hello, my name is [YOUR NAME] and I’m calling from [YOUR CITY, STATE] to urge Senator [ELECTED OFFICIAL’S NAME] to support Senator Rand Paul’s efforts to change the House’s bill to a shorter-term debt limit increase with penny plan caps, and a balanced budget requirement for any further debt limit increases. Please support Sen. Paul’s efforts and vote with him on this issue. Our country is carrying $22 trillion of debt, and it is your #1 job to cut spending. Thank you.
OP-EDS AND MEDIA
- Blog: ‘Invalidated’ Wins Best Documentary Feature at Anthem Film Festival
- Blog: Twitter Suspended Angel Mom for Criticizing Democrats
- Blog: The Mueller Hearing was a Waste of Time—For Everyone
- Blog: Ten Years of the Tea Party; We’re Not Going Anywhere
- Blog: Bernie Sanders Can’t Promise A $15 Minimum Wage Increase Without Cutting Hours and Jobs