It’s the tea party movement’s tenth anniversary, and we hope you will join us in telling our story. We have a brand new how-to guide available, with resources we encourage you to use throughout the week.
Please help us this week by doing at least one of the following actions below. Each activity is explained in greater detail in the how-to guide.
- Write a social media post (or use our sample included in the how-to guide) to share with your friends about our 10th anniversary.
- Write a letter to the editor.
- Write an email or letter to your Senators and Representative about our anniversary and how we will always fight for freedom and against socialism.
- Write an email or letter to your network encouraging them recommit themselves to fighting for freedom, and standing up to socialism.
- Call your Senators and Representative to tell them about our anniversary and how we will always fight for freedom and against socialism.
- Organize a sign-waving event, either as a one-time event or a recurring event to build momentum for fighting socialism.
- Plan a visit to your Senators’ and/or Representative’s office either alone or with a group of people, and bring a copy of your printed letter.
- Share our video that commemorates the 10th anniversary of Rick Santelli’s rant!
- Check out the coalition letter we signed opposing H.R. 1
- To mark the 10th anniversary of the first conference call between the 22 Americans who got the ball rolling on the first round of tea parties, we held a nationwide tele-townhall with over 27,000 patriots! Listen to the recorded call here.