This week, we must urge President Trump to suspend the payroll tax for the rest of the year, and continue to push back against the lies about and censorship of Hydroxychloroquine. We also have a new civics lesson for you and your family to use.
Thank President Trump for Suspending the Payroll Tax
Two of our allies, Steve Moore and Phil Kerpen, have said that President Trump has the legal authority to suspend the payroll tax for the rest of the year via executive action (not illegally, as Barack Obama did all the time). Over the weekend, this is exactly what President Trump did, and we need to thank him for taking action and standing up to Nancy Pelosi!
- Read their Wall Street Journal article first. You may need to close a prompt to get you to subscribe to keep reading, but it should allow you to read the whole article after that. If you still can’t access it, you can read a Fox News article about it.
- Next, read this memo from the White House about the payroll tax suspension. Reading these items will help you understand how it was legal for President Trump to take executive action.
- Then, email the White House using this online contact form to tell President Trump thank you!
- Finally, thank President Trump on social media if you have a Twitter, Facebook, or other account. Let’s show him support online because the left and their friends in the media are working hard to disparage President Trump’s actions.
Sign the Letter About Hydroxychloroquine
Sign our letter to President Trump, Vice President Pence, and Dr. Stephen M. Hahn, Commissioner of the FDA about Hydroxychloroquine.
Share the Petition Demanding Big Tech Stop Censoring Americans
In light of Big Tech removing videos of the doctor press conferences, we’ve launched a petition calling for the tech giants to stop censoring Americans.
Keep Sharing the Physician Summit & Press Conferences
Continue to share the videos that were censored by Big Tech. It can literally save lives if people know the truth that Big Tech doesn’t want to share.
Make Real Civics Education a Priority Again – Week of August 10th
Keep an eye out every week for a new activity or book or lesson to bring real civics back to our children. Download this week’s lesson as a PDF here.
This week, we will learn about the Electoral College. If your kids or grandkids are on the younger side, we recommend that you read, listen, and watch the resources below on your own, and then you can decide how much of it to share with them, and in what form.
- Discuss the concept of a “pure democracy” vs. a “republic,” and why our Founders decided against a pure democracy. The example in the PragerU video is an easy place to start.
- What are the benefits of the Electoral College?
- Why would some people want to eliminate the Electoral College?