We have joined other conservative organizations and leaders to contact The White House, Republican Leadership, targeted members of Congress, and more through dozens of coalition letters
- Tea Party Patriots joined other like-minded organizations, sending an open letter to President Trump about a proposed Capital Gains Executive Order.
- We called on Congress to be more transparent about how our tax dollars are used to cover up these actions is needed.
- We joined a coalition of more than 50 organizations and individuals to Congress: Protect Donor Privacy from Government Abuse, Eliminate Schedule B.
- Coalition Supports Cruz Amendment to Expand Education Savings for Families
- We sent a letter to Leader McConnell urging all US senators to vote to move the bill to the conference committee as quickly as possible from our Tax Reform Coalition.
Conservative Action Project (CAP) Letters
- January 26, 2017 – STOP THE RETURN OF EARMARKS
- February 6, 2017 – THANK YOU, PRESIDENT TRUMP, FOR NOMINATING JUDGE NEIL M. GORSUCH
- April 25, 2017 – REPUBLICANS SHOULD SUPPORT PRESIDENT TRUMP’S 2018 BUDGET PROPOSAL
- July 11, 2017 – REAL REPEAL AND REAL REFORM FOR OBAMACARE
- July 28, 2017 – “WE SUPPORT JEFF SESSIONS”
- August 11, 2017 – THE PRESIDENT CAN AND SHOULD LEAD ON OBAMACARE
- September 6, 2017 – NO DEBT LIMIT INCREASE WITHOUT FISCAL REFORMS
- October 10, 2017 – THE SENATE NEEDS TO CONFIRM PRESIDENT TRUMP’S NOMINEES
- October 17, 2017 – ECONOMIC COMPETITIVENESS AND THE DEFENSE OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- October 25, 2017 – THE SENATE MUST SWIFTLY CONFIRM RUSS VOUGHT
- November 6, 2017 – THE PRESIDENT MUST CONTINUE TO PRIORITIZE AMERICAN SOVEREIGNTY
- November 20, 2017 – CONGRESS MUST PRIORITIZE RESPONSIBLE SPENDING IN YEAR-END DEALS
- November 29, 2017 – CONSERVATIVES SUPPORT THE RULE OF LAW AND OPPOSE AMNESTY
Our Activists Wrote Letters to the Editor
- Art Havenhill, local coordinator of La Salle County Tea Party, was featured in an article – Once quiet, now vocal: Tea party head wants all sides heard.
- Robert Hall, local coordinator for the Monroe County Patriots, was a guest columnist discussing DACA and was also featured for his speech at our Keep Your Promises rally in the Herald Times.
- Brad Tangen had his letter to the editor published in The Daily Mining Gazette: Politicians same as pro wrestlers.
- Christine Hutchison, Kenai, AK, was published in the Peninsula Clarion, Letter: Tax reform is much needed.
- Shelly Kennedy, Atlantic Highlands, NJ, was published in the regional Gannet paper, The Asbury Park Press, LETTER: Tax reforms will aid economy, taxpayers.