Tea Party Patriots and our partners offer a number of different training options, including everything from self-study online videos and training to in-person training seminars and conferences hosted in different parts of the country. Some of these resources are listed below.
For numerous how-to articles on working with the site and to request help with specific problems, please visit Tea Party Patriots’ support site.
Constitution Academy – Mastering the Principles of Liberty
One of three core values of Tea Party Patriots, and a common theme among the Tea Party movement, is Constitutionally Limited Government. It is a system of government wisely calculated to secure the life, liberty, and happiness of all its citizens. Sadly we have abandoned many of the constitutionally limited mechanisms that have helped secure these rights, resulting in a nation in peril.
Tea Party Patriots have many excellent educational programs about the Constitution in the tradition of the Founding Fathers.
Tea Party Patriots Quarterly Conferences for Local Coordinators
Tea Party Patriots hosts quarterly conferences for Local Coordinators. These conferences focus on developing additional expertise on issues, elections, communications, media, and grassroots organizing techniques. TPP offers subsidized travel costs to local coordinators to facilitate attendance. Coordinators then return home to share what they’ve learned with the members of their groups. If you, or someone you know, is a local coordinator interested in attending, please contact us.
1. Tea Party Patriots grassroots activist Maria Acosta shares her secret to crafting the perfect Tea Party message to reach the friends and family you talk to every single day:
2. Tea Party Patriots Co-Founder Jenny Beth Martin explains how the Tea Party message has been consistent over the years and shares the most effective ways to spread the word:
3. Tea Party Patriots Communications Director Scott Hogenson explains how to master the media’s inquisition in order to better promote our vision of the future:
4. Tea Party Patriots’ Michael Prell shares some tips on writing to help effectively spread the Tea Party message:
5. Tea Party Patriots’ Darcy Kahrhoff explains how the Tea Party’s message has evolved:
6. Diana Banister, of Shirley & Banister Public Relations in Washington DC, shares ways you can approach and work with the media to make sure your Tea Party Patriots messaging reaches the correct audience.
7. What is the best way to raise awareness for your local Tea Party Patriots group at the local and regional level? Public Relations expert Juda Engelmayer lays out an easy plan and why it’s important for you to reach out to the media .
8. In-Depth Look at the New Tea Party Patriots Messaging
9. How to Win Your Election 30 Days Before the Polls Open