As millions of Americans are losing their health insurance due to the affects of the Affordable Care Act, the American people are growing more and more weary of government being involved in their health care. As we continue to call for full repeal of this law, we decided to compile a list of components of what Real Health Care Reform would look like. As public pressure continues to mount for full repeal, we must be prepared to offer up solutions. Take a look at our suggestions below and complete the form below to let us know what your ideas are.
- CONSTITUTIONAL: Real health care reform will be constitutional, protecting all Americans’ rights.
- COMPREHENSIBLE: Real health care reform will be comprehensible, clear, and simple for everyone to understand.
- DEBT-FREE: Real health care reform will not add to the national debt.
- RELATIONSHIPS: Real health care reform will enhance the doctor-patient relationship.
- FREE MARKET: Real health care reform will draw on the strengths of the free market by encouraging innovation and competition.
- PRIVACY: Real health care reform will minimize the role of the federal government in the health care sector.
- CHARITY: Real health care reform will incorporate opportunities for the private sector to provide charitable solutions.
- CHOICE: Real health care reform will increase consumer choice.
- TRANSPARENCY: Real health care reform will increase transparency.
Click for more information on these reform ideas.