If you're like us, you know that good policy is really not all that complicated. Experience and common sense teaches us, for example, that:
1. Spending money you don't have and have no hope of getting is a recipe for disaster.
2. More government is rarely the solution to a problem.
3. Each individual must take primary responsibility for his own well-being and that of his family.
4. Every judge and prosecutor has a duty to apply the law as it is written, and not as he or she wishes it could be.
5. The people of a nation should determine for themselves the laws which will govern their lives.
Although the above ideas are common sense to us, we have learned that they are not common sense to everyone. Bigger government, larger debts, irresponsibility, emotional decisionmaking and internationalism seem to be the order of the day.
If you believe, as we do, in limited government, fiscal responsibility, personal responsibility, the rule of law and national sovereignty are encouraged to SIGN UP so that we can help you find like-minded citizens in your same area.