joined 2 years ago
The Metro Detroit Freedom Coalition
To influence policy and effect the election of Federal, State, County, and Local government officials who will defend and protect the original meaning of our Declaration of Independence, Constitution, and Bill of Rights.
Common Sense Goals:
1. To preserve the economic future for our children.
2. To work for a return to the principles of our governing constitution.
3. To demand limited government.
4. To promote the free market that made our country the leader of the world.
5. To give support for individual and property rights.
6. To provide a platform for giving like minded citizens a voice.
Visit the Metro Detroit Freedom Coaltion’s blog
Jeff McQueen posted a new picture
I work and live in Rochester. I started the Flag of the Second American Revolution which is now a national symbol of the Tea Party movement. You can get one at http://www.USRevolution2.com or see photos and videos of the flag across the USA at http://www.USRevolution2.ning.com
God Bless You, your families and God Bless America!
Jeff McQueen [Read more]