joined 2 years ago
Corydon Tea Party
Concerned Citizens group of patriots from Southern Indiana’s 9th Congressional district believe in:
1. Limited Government â€“ As our Founding Fathers recognized, restraint of government is necessary to protect the liberties of the people.
2. Fiscal Responsibility â€“ Government at all levels must learn to live within its means. To saddle future generations with the crushing burden of our excess spending is unconscionable.
3. Personal Responsibility â€“ Liberty is unsustainable without responsibility. Each citizen must take responsibility for the consequences of his or her own actions while respecting the rights and dignity of others.
4. The Rule of Law â€“ Consistent, independent and uniform application of the law is critical to a free and prosperous society.
5. National Sovereignty â€“ We must maintain a strong national defense, effective security for our borders, and sole control over our land and our laws.