This group has no coordinators
912 Project Burlington County Meetup Group
To defend the Constitution of the United States, the Bill of Rights and the Declaration of Independence by providing and advocating clear policy choices to our elected officials on behalf of all citizens of the United States. To educate all interested citizens about these, the most precious documents in the history of mankind.
1. To ensure that the liberties and freedoms guaranteed in the Constitution and the Bill of Rights are not abridged by any lawmaker in favor of near term expediency.
2. To maintain the rights of the individual over the rights of the state.
3. To keep alive the promise of an individualâ€™s opportunity for success in an open capitalist society.
4. To resist any effort by state and federal government to migrate to a socialist form of government.
5. To pursue the truth in all matters affecting our nation.
I realize this is a long message, but for those who hold out hope for real change, this will be well worth your reading, and sharing. No one is expected to agree on every statement, just as there is hardly a consensus on every Biblical passage, but we must agree that its essence is meant for the good of the people, and for the nurturing and…[Read more]
The Independence Sentinel
Some have not understood our use of the political-economic nomenclature of “Classical Liberal”, believing it refers to modern Liberalism. It does not. Therefore, we will endeavor to clarify the meanings of the four political-economic philosophies prominent in the United States. These meanings are not those commonly…[Read more]