Obamacare Broke It, Americans Are Paying For It, and the Tea Party Has a Plan to Fix It
As millions of American families fear losing their health care coverage, or facing radically higher costs, the Tea Party Patriots offers a plan to fix what Obamacare has broken with real health care reform.
“The President promised to fix what was ailing America’s health care system,” said Jenny Beth Martin, National Coordinator for the Tea Party Patriots. “Now, Obamacare is breaking our health care system and breaking the bank accounts of struggling American families.”
“Obamacare broke it, Americans are paying for it, and the Tea Party has a plan to fix it.”
“The first step is the full repeal of Obamacare before it can cause further damage to American families and to America’s health care system,” said Martin. “Then, replace it with real health care reform, based on core American principles and, most importantly, on the input of American citizens.”
Citizens are invited to become a part of the health care solution at TeaPartyPatriots.org, by contributing ideas based on the following core principles:
• CONSTITUTIONAL: Real health care reform will be constitutional and protect all Americans’ rights.
• COMPREHENSIBLE: Real health care reform will be comprehensible, clear, and simple for everyone to understand.
• DEBT-FREE: Real health care reform will not add to the national debt.
• RELATIONSHIPS: Real health care reform will enhance the doctor-patient relationship.
• FREE MARKET: Real health care reform will draw on the strengths of the free market by encouraging innovation and competition.
• PRIVACY: Real health care reform will minimize the role of the federal government in the health care sector.
• CHARITY: Real health care reform will incorporate opportunities for the private sector to provide charitable solutions.
• CHOICE: Real health care reform will increase consumer choice.
• TRANSPARENCY: Real health care reform will increase transparency.
“The American people had Obamacare forced down their throats and now they’re being forced to pay for it,” added Martin. “Finally, the American people will have their say, as we fix what Obamacare has broken.”